Pathar Mosque

Pathar Mosque, known locally as Naev Masheed, is a Mughal era stone mosque located in the old city of Srinagar, in the Indian U/T of Jammu and Kashmir. It is located on the left bank of the River Jhel ... Read More

Khanqah Mosque of Shah Hamdan

Khanqah-e-Moula, also known as Shah-e-Hamadan Masjid and Khanqah is a mosque located in the Old City of Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Situated on the right bank of the river Jhelum between the F ... Read More

Mattan Sahib Gurudwara

Gurdwara mattan is a Gurdwara built in the memory of Guru Nanak. Situated at a distance of 60 km from the capital city, Srinagar, this is a highly revered place here. The Gurudwara is built on the sit ... Read More

Hemis Monastery

Nestled in the mountains hidden from the main road, Hemis monastery is the spiritual center of the Drukpa lineage or the ‘Red Hat sect’. Hemis gompa is famed for being the largest and rich ... Read More

Diskit Monastery

The monastery is popular for its attractive murals. It is essentially a 350 year old monastery located in the enchanting Nubra Valley. The monastery is enveloped by the verdant landscapes and high hil ... Read More

Lamayuru Monastery

With a peculiar landscape on Leh-Kargil road, Lamayuru is a tiny village that’s popularly known as the Moonland of Ladakh. Lamayuru is immensely popular for housing one of the oldest and largest ... Read More

Amarnath Temple

Amarnath Temple is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft), about 141 km (88 mi) from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and K ... Read More

Holy Family Catholic Church

Holy Family Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic church located at Maulana Azad Road, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. It was established in 1896 by Msgr. Winkley MHM. Before the Curia moved to Jamm ... Read More

Jamia Masjid – Srinagar

Jamia Masjid is a mosque in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Situated at Nowhatta in the middle of the Old City, the Mosque was commissioned by Sultan Sikandar in 1394 CE and completed in 1402 CE, ... Read More